GBFE hosts an annual seminar for all Master and Doctoral students, registered at UNISA via GBFE.
It lasts three days and the location is usually in Germany.
- You will meet 2-4 professors from UNISA
- Meeting with teachers from GBFE
- Communication with fellow students
- First presentation of your research
- Feedback from the professors and fellow students
- The annual M&D-Seminar is obligatory for all Master and Doctoral students registered at Unisa via GBFE (unless you are staying overseas)
- You should present your current research, at least every second year (in German or English)
- The fees for the M&D-Seminar (currently 160,-€) are included in the annual study fees for M&D, i.e. you only have to pay for accommodation and food
You are not a registered student?
Come and discover GBFE and UNISA, you are welcome!
Next M&D Seminar
26.-27. August 2021 – Forum Wiedenest, Bergneustadt
Save the date: M&D Seminar 2022