Proposal Workshop – online
GBFE offers this online workshop to support its students in the preparation of the Research Outline and the Research Proposal according to the requirements of Unisa.
All Master and Doctoral students need to submit a Research Outline with their application and a Research Proposal as a first step toward their master dissertation resp. the doctoral thesis.
We recommend to participate in this workshop before registering with Unisa or at latest in the first six months after registration.
In order to participate one should have at least a rough research idea.
The seminar language will be English. It will be accessable on the Moodle Learning platform. After registration you will get access to Moodle.
For German-speaking students we strongly recommend the German workshop, which includes one day meeting.
In four weeks you will acquire the following competences:
- Understanding research and developing a research idea
- Developing your research problem
- Developing your research plan
- Draft your research outline
GBFE hosts an annual seminar for all Master and Doctoral students, registered at UNISA or UP via GBFE.
It lasts three days and the location is usually in Germany.
- You will meet 2-4 professors from UNISA
- Meeting with teachers from GBFE
- Communication with fellow students
- First presentation of your research
- Feedback from the professors and fellow students
- The annual M&D-Seminar is obligatory for all Master and Doctoral students registered at Unisa via GBFE (unless you are staying overseas)
- You should present your current research, at least every second year (in German or English)
- The fees for the M&D-Seminar (currently 160,-€) are included in the annual study fees for M&D, i.e. you only have to pay for accommodation and food
You are not a registered student?
Come and discover GBFE and UNISA, you are welcome!
Nächstes M&D Seminar:
29.-31. August 2023 im Forum Wiedenest, Bergneustadt
Das diesjährige M&D Seminar findet im Rahmen der GBFE Spirituality Conference statt.
Die Online-Anmeldung dazu finden Sie unter „Conferences“.
Für die Teilnahme an der GBFE-Absolvierungsfeier am 31.08.2023 ab 15.00 Uhr melden Sie sich bitte separat über das untenstehende Formular an.